Earn an Accelerated MBA in just 1 year on the weekends
» Books, meals, parking all included in tuition
» International study tour
» Convenient weekend classes for flexibility
Or, learn more…
An MBA Degree Will Help Accelerate Your Career
Now that you’ve received your college degree, it may only take one more year to significantly increase your chances of finding the job and career you’re looking for while increasing your earning potential. Cleveland State University’s Monte Ahuja College of Business Global Accelerated MBA (AMBA) program lets you earn your MBA in 12 months. The program features are:
- A global business theme to help position you as an individual with a broader understanding of international business.
- An international study tour.
- Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among only one-third of US business schools and only six percent of business schools worldwide that are AACSB accredited.
- A flexible schedule. Classes meet every Saturday and occasional Friday evenings – so you can work and manage personal commitments.
- An all inclusive cost that includes tuition, books, parking, breakfast, lunch and your international study tour.
- Classes are sequenced and reserved throughout the entire program.
- Depending on your undergraduate degree, certain pre-requisite courses may be waived.
Get started today by sending us some information about you
Classes begin August 1, 2014